- Penny Goring, Flash Art International (forthcoming)
- Jamie Crewe, BOMB Magazine (forthcoming)
- Giulia Cenci, BOMB Magazine
- Lito Kattou, BOMB Magazine
- Joey Holder, BOMB Magazine
- Christopher Aque, isthisit? issue 05
- Caitlin Keogh, BOMB Magazine
- Emma Charles, Young Artists in Conversation
- Graham Hudson, Published in conjunction with Monitor Gallery, Rome/Lisbon
- Johann König, Artnet News
- William Mackrell, Young Artists in Conversation
- Joe Reihsen, Artnet News
- Rose Wylie at Aspen Art Museum, Flash Art International, no. 332
- “For A Dreamer of Houses” at Dallas Museum of Art, Flash Art International, no. 331
- Oto Gillen at AND NOW, Dallas, Artforum
- Vanessa Safavi at The Breeder, Athens, ArtReview
- Manuel Mathieu at Kavi Gupta, Chicago, Flash Art International
- John Bock at The Contemporary Austin, ArtReview
- Kara Walker at The Slaughterhouse, Hydra, ArtReview
- Photo London Art Fair, Artnet News
- David Hockney at Tate Britain, London, Artnet News
- Anselm Kiefer at White Cube, London, Artnet News
- Outsider Art Fair, Paris, Artnet News
- Profile of Walter Price, Artnet News (forthcoming)
- “How Rigid Gender Binaries Impact Health, Sickness and Care,” Profile of Rebecca Jagoe, Elephant
- “I Baccanali dell’Eccesso: Zoe Williams,” Flash Art Italia, no. 346
- “Feasts of excess: Zoe Williams,” Flash Art International
- “February 13th,“ Published on the occasion of Augustas Serapinas’ exhibition at Emalin, London
- “Face to Face: Everyday Empathy” Profile of Augustas Serapinas, Flash Art International
- "T h e l a m p s w i l l g o o u t a s t h e y s h o u l d n o d o u b t": a text on the work of William Mackrell, Bulletin Magazine
- Why London Artist Manuel Mathieu is on His Way Up, Artnet News
- "The Mother of Anxiety: Sophie Calle as the Precursor to Supermodernity’s Individual 'Crisis of Meaning,'" Curating the Contemporary (CtC)
- "Camille Henrot: Coupé/Décalé," Samizdat Online
- ‘He Seeks the Normal in the Abnormal’: David Lynch’s Unsettling New Gallery Show, Artnet News
- Cosmos Carl Allows Artists to Commandeer Amazon and Facebook, GARAGE Magazine — VICE
- Dallas Contemporary Shows How the Queer-Victorian Aesthetic of McDermott & McGough Was Ahead of its Time, Artnet News
- Crafting Defiance, Sorbet Magazine
- What Is Post-Cyberfeminism?, Artnet News
- Why Performance Has Become the Essential Art Medium of the 21st Century, Artnet News
- Hal Fischer’s Portrait of Gay 1970s San Francisco at Project Native Informant, Artnet News
- Alex Da Corte Channels Frankenstein’s Monster for His Spooky, Goofy Solo Debut in Europe, Artnet News
- London Artists and Curators Reclaim the City Through Unlikely Exhibition Spaces, Artnet News
- Meet the Key Players Shaking Up London's Alternative Art Scene, Artnet News
- In conversation with Augustas Serapinas. Emalin, London. 15 May 2019.
- Juror, BFA Student Exhibition. The University of Texas at Dallas. 25 April 2019.
- Tour Leader, Dallas Art Fair Guided Tour of Northpark Center Art Collection, Dallas, Texas. October 2018.
- In conversation with Gregory Ruppe. Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas. October 2018.
- In conversation with Ian Davenport. Dior, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas. September 2018.
- Panel Discussion with William Mackrell, artist, and Paul Bayley, Director of the Florence Trust. The RYDER Projects, London. May 2017.
a full archive of pieces published by Artnet News is available here.