Jessica Vaughn, “In Polite English One Disagrees by First Agreeing”
Dallas Contemporary, Dallas, Texas, USA
15 September - 22 December 2019
Francis Almendárez, “The Potential Wanderer”
The Reading Room, Dallas, Texas, USA
19 January - 2 March 2019
Dallas Morning News
Emma Charles / William Mackrell / Manuel Mathieu, "We Are All Very Anxious"
Dye House 451, London, United Kingdom
In Collaboration with Art Licks Weekend 2017
28 September - 21 October 2017
Francis Almendárez,"New Cross / Van Nuys"
NX Project Space, London, United Kingdom
9 May - 22 May 2016
Francis Almendárez / Pauline Batista / Ingrid Berthon-Moine /
James David William Clarke / Olivia Hernaïz / Frederic Klein / Theresa Volpp / Andrea Williamson
"No Lifeguard on Duty"
Co-curated with Tony Tremlett
Westwerk, Hamburg, Germany
1 April - 17 April 2016
Samuel Adams / Jeff Eaton / Sean Keenan, “Preliminary Problems in Constructing a Situation"
ACTE, 50 St Marys Axe, London, United Kingdom
1 June - 25 July 2011
- Eva Fábregas, BOMB Magazine (forthcoming)
- Lito Kattou, BOMB Magazine
- Joey Holder, BOMB Magazine
- Christopher Aque, isthisit? issue 05
- Caitlin Keogh, BOMB Magazine
- Emma Charles, Young Artists in Conversation
- Graham Hudson, Published in conjunction with the exhibition “Major Trauma” at Monitor Gallery, Lisbon
- Johann König, artnet News
- William Mackrell, Young Artists in Conversation
- Joe Reihsen, artnet News
- Oto Gillen at AND NOW, Dallas, Artforum, May 2019
- Vanessa Safavi at The Breeder, Athens, ArtReview, October 2018
- Manuel Mathieu at Kavi Gupta, Chicago, Flash Art, May 2018
- John Bock at The Contemporary Austin, ArtReview, March 2018
- Kara Walker at The Slaughterhouse, Hydra, ArtReview, October 2017
- Photo London Art Fair, artnet News, May 2017
- David Hockney at Tate Britain, London, artnet News, February 2017
- Anselm Kiefer at White Cube, London, artnet News, November 2016
- Outsider Art Fair, Paris, artnet News, October 2016
- “Feasts of excess: Zoe Williams,” Flash Art, no. #346 October–November 2019 (Italian Edition)
- “Feasts of excess: Zoe Williams,” Flash Art
- “February 13th,“ Published on the occasion of Augustas Serapinas’ exhibition at Emalin, London
- “Face to Face: Everyday Empathy” Profile of Augustas Serapinas, Flash Art
- "T h e l a m p s w i l l g o o u t a s t h e y s h o u l d n o d o u b t": a text on the work of William Mackrell, Bulletin Magazine
- Why London Artist Manuel Mathieu is on His Way Up, artnet News
- "The Mother of Anxiety: Sophie Calle as the Precursor to Supermodernity’s Individual 'Crisis of Meaning,'" Curating the Contemporary (CtC)
- "Camille Henrot: Coupé/Décalé," Samizdat Online
- Cosmos Carl Allows Artists to Commandeer Amazon and Facebook, GARAGE Magazine — VICE
- Dallas Contemporary Shows How the Queer-Victorian Aesthetic of McDermott & McGough Was Ahead of its Time, artnet News
- Crafting Defiance, Sorbet Magazine
- What Is Post-Cyberfeminism?, artnet News
- Why Performance Has Become the Essential Art Medium of the 21st Century, artnet News
- Hal Fischer’s Portrait of Gay 1970s San Francisco at Project Native Informant, artnet News
- Alex Da Corte Channels Frankenstein’s Monster for His Spooky, Goofy Solo Debut in Europe, artnet News
- London Artists and Curators Reclaim the City Through Unlikely Exhibition Spaces, artnet News
- Meet the Key Players Shaking Up London's Alternative Art Scene, artnet News
- In conversation with Augustas Serapinas. Emalin, London. 15 May 2019.
- Juror, BFA Student Exhibition. The University of Texas at Dallas. 25 April 2019.
- Tour Leader, Dallas Art Fair Guided Tour of Northpark Center Art Collection, Dallas, Texas. October 2018.
- In conversation with Gregory Ruppe. Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas. October 2018.
- In conversation with Ian Davenport. Dior, Highland Park Village, Dallas, Texas. September 2018.
- Panel Discussion with William Mackrell, artist, and Paul Bayley, Director of the Florence Trust. The RYDER Projects, London. May 2017.
a full archive of pieces published by artnet News is available here.